Wednesday 23 November 2011

Globalisation



Every picture tells a story.

This one shows what happened in the hour or so before midnight (GMT) after PC World and Laughing Squid shared a story about Type-O-Matic.

I'm not sure to whom I'm indebted for the traffic but if you are reading, thank you. And thanks again to everyone who's finding space in their side bar for a Type-O-Matic badge. I now have customers on both seaboards of the USA, Romania, the south of France and somewhere in Brazil.

First to benefit is Typewriter Movie - now I'm a backer!

PS: Will update if or when Type-O-Matic turnover hits three digits.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. My statistics look very different, though. I had an enormous start, from 0 to 1000 in a month, since then, the user number is steadily at about 1100 users/month

    ReplyDelete